Pharmacists are often the first health professional people turn to with a health query. Pharmacists can give health advice to the local community. A trusted local pharmacist provides a friendly, non-judgemental ear and plays a key role as an intermediary between doctor and patient.
‘Working “eye-to-eye” with optometry for better patient care’
is a free online webinar developed in partnership with the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA) – Victorian Branch in 2018, to provide the most up to date information on eye health and vision care for practising Victorian pharmacists.
Available at www.psa.org.au
- Head to the PSA website and click Login/Register, top right of the home page
- For existing PSA members click the ‘LOGIN’ button to sign in. For non-members click the ‘REGISTER’ button and sign up as a non-member for free access to the course.
- The course can be found under ‘Eye, ear and nose health’ in the CPD catalogue.
For assistance accessing the online webinar contact the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia - Victorian Branch on 03 9389 4000.
- This activity has been accredited for 1.5 hours of Group 1 CPD (1.5 CPD credits)
- Upon successful completion of the multiple choice assessment you can earn 1.5 hours of Group 2 CPD (or 3 CPD credits)
- Group 3 CPD credits are available to pharmacists who undertake activities that lead to a practice change in eye care.*
*Recommendation cards are available from the Vision Initiative team and can be used as proof in the event of an audit.