2020 has been dominated by a global health emergency, it’s still important for Victorians to remember to look after their everyday health – especially their vision. Now is the perfect time for Victorians to think about their eye health, with Thursday 8 October marking World Sight Day.
The Vision Initiative’s message to all Victorians is:
Don’t lose sight of your eye health during the COVID-19 restrictions. If you notice a change in your vision, book an eye test today.
How to get involved
- Post on social media on Thursday 8 October in support of World Sight Day, using the hashtags: #DontLoseSight and #WorldSightDayAU – and tag us on Facebook @VisionInitiative
- Add the World Sight Day frame to your Facebook profile picture by clicking here.
- Share a World Sight Day image.
- Include eye health messages in your regular communication with community members, clients, patients or members.
- Publish the prepared article in your newsletter or on your website.
To download images, right-click on the link and select “Save link as”.